The following games include suspense, flashing pictures and ominous music. Not recommended for those with severe anxiety.
- Do you have a grudge?: based on the Grudge movie. You basically walk around the house and get to explore it, click on certain parts and you’ll see flickering shadows and long dark hair.
- Purgatorium: a short and creepy point-and-click escape-the-room game with some rather horrific graphic visuals nestled inside. If you are having problems going through the game just google “Purgatorium walk throughs” and that should help.
- Exmortis: graphic images, flashing pictures, begins with you waking up in the woods with a lump on your head and unable to recall how you got there. All you recall are the dreams. You’ll see a house up ahead and decide that shelter there is better than freezing to death in the woods. Think of the house at the end of Blair Witch and you’ll be right at home.
- Hero’s Adventures: If you wanna take a break from the serious horror themes of the above games, here’s a cute little game made pokemon style. Mild horror themes, no graphics, short little game.
- Slenderman game: Everyone was going crazy over this game back in the days. It is a short, experimental horror game in which you must travel into a dark woods at night, with a simple goal: find 8 pages that are scattered across the woods. There’s just one catch, he might get ya if your not careful. You must download this game to your computer (no charge)
- Ao Oni: Japanese survival horror game. Although each version differs heavily from the others, the objective is always the same. Locked in a mansion, you explore and solve puzzles while running from an enigmatic demon. You must download this game.
- Zombie games: This site has a bunch of games where you have to shoot zombies before they get to you. Each game has it’s own story. No terrible graphics. Suitable for kids. Think of it as a break from all the other heavy creepy ones.
- Red Asylum: Another interactive haunted house game, where you must try to find your way out
- Deep Sleep: You are stuck inside a nightmare dream. Something lurks in the darkness. Something in the depths of your own mind wants to pull you even deeper. Someone will escape this dream for sure. The question is - who is that going to be? Pretty sweet game. If you are stuck here are some walkthroughs
- SCP- Containment Breach: puts you in a ‘containment facility’, which is holding a strange and unnerving entity called SCP-173, a sculpture monster that can only move when not in direct line of sight. When unseen, it is extremely hostile and dangerous. You can watch a trailer of it here to get a good idea of the game. You must also download this game to your computer.
Alright that’s all the good online games I could find so far! Hope you guys all enjoy!
Here is a masterpost with MORE CREEPY ONLINE GAMES
Hair Retexture by Cnih
- custom thumbnails
- custom channels and specular
- Toddler-Elder, Both Sexes
** Newsea Macho**
BringMeVictory - Texture Mashup
Model - Soren
reblogs are appreciated!
There are a bunch of creepy short films/art/games/lists floating around my blog and people have often messaged me asking for where they are. So here is a post organizing those types of content on my blog.
Every time I make another post about a short film, horror art, game or list it will be updated here. This post can be found on the masterpost tag on my blog.
CREEPY & COOL SHORT FILMS
- Play With Me
- Mother Died
- The Laundromat
- The Mockingbird
- Mysterious Strangers
- The Little Mermaid
- Mind Control Made Easy
- Metalosis Maligna
- Blood Mary Short Film
- The Boy & His Atom
- Under the Bed
- The Easter Bunny Is Eating My Candy
- White With Red
- Something Under the Bed
- The Smiling Man
- The Maker
- Blackwater Gospel
- Doll Face
CREEPY ONLINE GAMES
- The Deepest Sleep
- Milk for the Ugly
- Everyday the Same Dream
- Escape from the Haunted Room
- Alter Ego
- The Burning Room
- 99 Rooms
- The Company of Myself
- Take This Lollipop
- Annie96 is Typing
- Dreams of Your Life
- Ellie Help Me Out Please
TOP 10’S & COMPILATIONS & LISTS
- Creepy Contacts
- Top 10 Sixpenceee Stories
- Top 10 Reddit Lets Not Meet Stories
- Top 10 Creepy Short Films
- Compilation of Iconic Images
- Compilation of Short Creepy Stories
- Top 10 Morbid Scientific Phenomena
- 3D Audio Compilation
- World’s Oldest Things
- Top 10 Essential Documentaries
- Unsettling Things on the Internet
- Top 10 Terrifying YouTube Videos
- Top 5 Sad Audio Recordings
- Top 10 Creepy Audio Recordings
- Creepy Dares List
- Creepy Facts Compilation
- Top 5 Disturbing Topics
- Top 5 Fake Documentaries
- 6 Terrifying Comics
- Top 10 Disturbing Documentaries
- Common Nightmares & Their Meanings
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- Creepy Lost Episodes Compilation
- Compilation of Horror Pranks
- Top 10 Interesting Documentaries
- Top 5 Mass Extinctions
- Glitch in the Matrix
CREEPY & COOL ART
- Marc Quinn, Frozen Blood
- Cardboard Creations
- Post It Monsters
- Fantasy Mermaid Sculptures
- Urban Decay Photographs
- Duane Michel
- Choi Xoo Ang
- The Grotesque Work of Lee Dong Wook
- Melted Casette Tape Skeletons
- Cabinet of Monstrosities
- Creepy Sculpture Park
- Bodies of Wisdom
- The Ride
- Feather Child
- Gem Stone Skulls
- Plastic Utensil Sculpture
- Ceramic Lady Gore
- Realistic Action Figures
Facial DefinitionMy very first facial overlay. Creating for sims 4 has really gotten me into unknown territory. Anyway i hope you like. Read more and…
-And I’m Emily.
We make “funny videos” on the Internet.
-But soon, we might not be able to.
…net neutrality is in jeopardy. Net Neutrality is the principle that says ISPs can’t discriminate between different types of traffic.
That means that…
…whether you’re a bedroom music producer, a couple on an amateur porn site, or just someone with a start up idea - you get access to the same users as Netflix, Facebook or Amazon. On the Internet, anyone can succeed.
…America’s ISPs wanna set up a pay-for-play system where rich companies pay extra to get to those users first.
If this happens…
…instead of a wonderful playground if innovation that it is now, the Internet will become like cable TV where you can only get stuff that’s been pre-approved by a bunch of old rich guys.
Ten years from now…
…your Internet bill could be a bigger “fustercluck” than your cable bill.
Now, you might be thinking…
…isn’t the government supposed to protect me from fragrant doucheholery like this?
…the former chairman of the FCC (government agency that’s SUPPOSED to protect you) is now the cable industry’s head lobbyist. And another former cable industry lobbyist is now the CURRENT head of the FCC.
…we can’t trust the FCC to make the right decision on their own. That’s why WE need to protect the Internet we love. The chaotic, AWESOME, often quite weird, place where literally everyone’s voice can be heard.
In a few months…
…the FCC will approve this festering soal of proposal unless we speak up. The Internet is one of the few places where human voices speak louder than money. So while that’s still the case, let’s use those voices. Go to DEARFCC.ORG and tell them to protect Net Neutrality. Thanks for doing your part to protect the Internet.
Contact FCC at https://dearfcc.org/
IF DEARFCC.ORG IS DOWN, simply go to good oldhttp://www.savetheinternet.com/
All GIFS are courtesy of our new friend, RANDY!
This shit is terrifying, I can’t be terrified alone you guys have to watch this
So, dorktasticsoul asked me about some tips for making ts4’s cc.
Just because I suck at tutorials, i tried to find some on the internet. Here’s a list of tutorials/tips/sites where you can find the bases for making cc. It’s not much but if you start from zero, this can help you.
QUADRI CHE DIVENTANO TERRIFICANTI GIF ANIMATE
i wanna watch this forever
Simblr is going nuts with the whole TS3 vs. TS4 thing.
This is a friendly reminder that these two things are just games and that it doesn’t really make sense to lash out at each other so viciously over two things that are essentially polygons and coding. Just chill.
This is going out to those on both sides. People like what they like and no amount of snide remarks is going to change that. *shrug*
JACKBARACUMQUAT’S 40K GIVAWAY
oh goodness its giveaway time again.
So we have some extra Macbooks lying around at work and I managed to obtain a couple of them. So I was like “hey lets do another giveaway I guess since I just got back to 40k followers” sound good? I think so.
a 2011 macbook pro that has barely been used
sweet ass keyboard covers
okay so rules and such:
must be following me (jackbaracumquat) because follower giveaways and such. Unfollow me after I don’t care but I will check and see if the winner is following me.
likes and reblogs both count since I know its easier to keep track of things when you like them. More reblogs more chances and whatever.
and I will use a random generator to pick the winner!!!
AND I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE! (But it may take longer to get it out to you if you live in some place like Guam or something because I feel like thats really expensive)
okay so I will be choosing the winner on November 16th (because I like that day) and winner will be inboxed (SO KEEP YOUR INBOX OPEN BECAUSE IF I CAN’T MESSAGE YOU YOU WON’T GET IT)
And IF I GET A TON OF HATE MAIL LIKE I DID LAST TIME I’ll just shut the whole thing down. Not dealing with that. And I know who sends me the hate so just keep that in mind if you send me hate I will guarantee that you don’t win.
GOOD LUCK. INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.